IN THE PRESS
- How Eat.Drink.Lagos changed the business of food festivals in Nigeria - Business Day
- #EatDrinkFestival: Yummy, Tasty, and Stylish - Blindspot
- Food Love! Check out all the Yummy Photos from #EatDrinkFestival from Last Weekend - Bella Naija
- So Yummy! Eat.Drink.Lagos reveals Vendors for #EatDrinkFestival 2016 | Sunday 17th July - Bella Naija
- Come have loads of Fun, Great Food & Drink at the #EatDrinkFestival | Sunday, July 17th, 2016 - Bella Naija
- 7 Pictures That Tell the Eat Drink Festival Story - Culture Custodian
- 5 Reasons I Can't Wait for the #EatDrinkFestival in Lagos! - Cosmopolitan NG
- My Day at the Eat Drink Festival in Lagos! - Cosmopolitan NG
- The Whole of Lagos Attended the Eat.Drink.Festival Held at Fantasyland Ikoyi - DeeDeesBlog
- Eat.Drink.Lagos Presents #EatDrinkFestival 2.0 - Guardian Life
- Vendors to Expect at the #EatDrinkFestival Powered by PayWithCapture - Guardian Life
- Eat Drink Festival - Guardian Life
- Eat.Drink.Lagos Presents #EatDrinkFestival 2.0 - Olori Super Gal
- Eat.Drink.Lagos Announces Vendors for the #EatDrinkFestival Powered by PayWithCapture - Olori Super Gal
- Eat Drink Festival Recap - Sade's List
- Food, Drink & Natural Hair At Eat Drink Festival 2016 - Style Vitae
- Winning Wednesday with Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur, Nosa ... - The Tony Elumelu Foundation
- #EatDrinkLagos–Festival of Food - Travel Man
- We Found Foodie Heaven! WATCH Eat Drink Lagos on CNN African Voices - Bella Naija
- Not Sure Where to Eat in Lagos? Ask the Food Bloggers - CNN
- Eat Drink Festival - Culture Custodian
- Feature: Eat.Drink.Festival - Palmdust
- Eat Drink Festival 20.12.2015 - Sarpapa
- Awesome Photos from the First Edition of the Eat Drink Festival - That Igbo Girl
- Weekend Gist: Eat Drink Lagos Festival, Beauty In Lagos Party, Zazaii Store Launch... - Tuke's Quest
Because the event is free, press passes are available to all bloggers or members of the press. We are happy to help coordinate interviews with festival founders, vendors, sponsors, and other festival participants.
Just a couple of notes:
- Any attendee of the festival who wishes to photograph or film the event is required sign an indemnity at the check-in point.
- Anyone who has received a press pass and is photographing and/or filming the festival may not, under any circumstances, solicit payment from vendors or guests for service. Those who are found to be soliciting payment will have their press passes immediately revoked, and may be banned from future events.
- Photographers and videographers must refrain from filming those who do not grant permission.
We’ll also need you fill out this little form below: